VSA Oxygen Generating Systems
AAMED provides hospitals with a turn-key solution for all their oxygen related applications. By way of Vacuum Swing Adsorption (VSA) Technology your hospital will be equipped with a fully automatic and easily maintainable Oxygen Generating System that will provide your facility with a continual and economical flow of medical grade oxygen.
Vacuum Swing Adsorption (or VSA oxygen) technology eliminates many of the design problems associated with traditional Pressure Swing Adsorption (or PSA oxygen) systems.
Vacuum Swing Adsorption (VSA)
The advantage of VSA oxygen technology over PSA oxygen technology
- Use of an oil-free blower, thus avoiding any oil carry-over that is common with oil-lubricated compressors and is great for medical applications.
- Lower operating pressure minimizes the potential for water condensation.
- System is not as susceptible to humid environments as PSA oxygen systems are.
- Single-bed VSA oxygen process eliminates all process valves and required manifolds.
- Low operating pressure minimizes sieve (the sieve removes nitrogen from the air) dusting, because the pressure swing is at an order of magnitude lower, which also results in lower operating costs.